Thursday, October 20, 2011
Week: 5
I am writing my proposal for my survey project in writing 2. My area of interest for my survey project is the effect of music on exercise. I have done some research and I found a new more narrow idea for my project. I wish to find what kind of music most helps exercise. I believe it has to do with content, tempo, rhythm and genre. I also will explore if volume of music is a factor. My survey will be for anyone who works out. I will also have questions for people who do not listen to music, which will mostly pertain to why they do not enjoy work out music. Ultimately I want to know what people think helps them most and then relate my results to various research sources I find and compare it to studies already done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment